Monday, July 20, 2009

Scrappin Some More

The above page took me a bit... trying to pick paper. Why is that so hard? Really... black, black, or this black... it shouldn't be so difficult! Anyway, I like how they turned out. I was going to have 'bride' on one side and 'groom' on the other, and then completely different page 'sets' dedicated to family and the bridal party, but I couldn't fit the pics I wanted of us on only one set, so I'm separating them into two sets instead. These pics lent themselves well to the square look... better than the others. (July 14-15)

I started this page last week Thursday... only to run out of stickies. So, since we were in the city on Sunday, I picked up some more from Dollarama and finished it today! I'm pleased with the look of it. I tried to do something a bit different by not having a border around some of the photos, and adding only one colored pic to each page, and making them sort of the 'negative' of each other... haha. (July 16, 20)

No comments: